Wednesday, October 17, 2018



Hello dear readers, I am tallboyracki and I am 16y/o


 My blog chanel is about travel but not every kind of travel. If you are one of those people who like freedom and beautiful hidden places in the world, far off  the all inclusive hotels and tourists attractions , read this. The  secret to  hapiness is freedom and  the secret of the freedom is courage.
Don't be affraid by  traveling with simplicity because you will have better experiences and memories.
I will give you different ways to travel simply and beautiful neglected landscapes with awsome views.  Let's go off the beaten  tracks. Don't let the world come to you, go for it. If you have  any suggestions just write below in the comments. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear readers, first I wanted to wish you an awsome new year and to realize your goals. Today I am going to write about some place in t...